About Me

Mein Foto
Redbutterfly78
Eigentlich erwachsen aber immer noch vielzuviel Kind in mir ... a big girl but a little girl inside of me
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

My Tube License's

My PSP Tubes - MPT12058

Barbara Jensen - BJ3337

CDO-2927

PFD - PFD_redbutterfly78

MTA-2776

IRJ2806S

SATC1700

Zindy Nielsen zzt2577

PSP Tubes Emporium PTE2571

Dreamscape Imaging DSI1133


























TOU

All my Tutorials were written by me. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Please do NOT claim as your own or try to alter them in any way. No *hotlinking* is allowed, as it uses Bandwidth. Everyone is welcome to try my tutorials and I am proud that you would want to try them. If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site. I would love to see your results, just send them to the email below.

Anything on my blog is NOT to be shared, unless you have my Personal Permission. I am Copyrighted Protected, which means everything I do, is send to my personal email address with a number and is protected. You may, link to my blog for all my tutorials, or anything you wish to let others know.

If you use my CU, PU items, Scrapkits, Tag Templates, Masks or Blog Layouts you need to read the TOU's in each zip. Nothing is to be shared.


Thank you.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Ct From

I Use Tube from

Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Gothic Romance





Supplies Needed:

PSP
Font of choice

Mask of your choice 

I am useing a UFMask13
I dont know who made this mask if you want to use the same mask
you can grab it HERE
save to your mask folder

StacieCakes PTU Kit  Gothic Romance
tube of choice 

I used
Lady Mishka
www.lady-mishka.com



my Template
Here
save in PSP and PSD image 


Open the template,
Ctrl & D to duplicate and close the Original.

layer copy delete

 Fill layer 1-Paper SC_GRP8
dropshadow 1/1 72 blur 9

repeat these steps
by layer 2 & 3
layer 1,2 and 3 merge down



Copy and paste SC_GRE_Drape1
arrange under layer 4
put little to left and rotate
Dropshadow



Layer 4 fill with  paperSC_GRP7

Copy and paste your close up image or a part from your tube
as a new layer above the layer4.

Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.
opacity 60 %
repeat these steps
by layer 5 & 6
but change the part of tube


layer 7
go to adjust-Hue and Saturation-
Colorize
with
Hue 192 saturation your choise

effects 3d -inner bevel


repeat these steps
by layer 8 and 9




merge visible the layer 4-9

dropshadow


Copy and paste SC_GRE_Bow1
resize 40 %

arrange over layer 9
put to left side from the frame from layer 9
Dropshadow




Copy and paste SC_GRE_Bow2
resize 20 %

arrange over layer 8
put to right side from the frame from layer 8
Dropshadow

merge all layer visible
resize 80 %
all layer deselect


Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Position in front of the picture of your choise

copy and paste
SC_GRE_Flames1

arrange under layer with your tube put little to right
dropshadow

copy and paste SC_GRE_WordArt1
resize a little

arrange under layer with your tube put little to left side
Dropshadow

merge-visible

new layer arrange under layer merge
select all

copy and paste into selection paperSC_GRP10

deselect
layer-load/save Mask-
search UFMASK 13

select fit to layer
invert trancparency



merge visible

add name
add artist copyrights

 i hope you have Fun  

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My Scrapblog

stalkers :)

i use for my Works

Photobucket Photobucket

Bloghits

Free Counters

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Freebies

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges